- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress. Yellow checked summer dresses may be worn in the summer months.
- Brown school jumper or brown cardigan with the Cannon Lane Primary School logo.
- White polo shirts with the Cannon Lane Primary School logo or plain white shirts with a Cannon Lane tie. (Note: Ties must be worn when wearing a shirt).
- Flat black school shoes
- White or grey socks, black or grey tights.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Black shorts (black lycra or footless tights may be worn under shorts)
- Black or grey tracksuit (plain, no logos). No hoods please for safety reason
- Trainers for outdoors and clean trainers or plimsolls for indoors
- No jewellery, no watches
- Earrings must not be worn on PE/games or swimming days.
- Swimming hat
- One-piece swimsuit or lycra trunks (no Bermuda style shorts)
Long hair must be tied back – hair bands or “scrunchies” must be black, brown, white or yellow.
Please avoid extreme hairstyles
Head scarves should be either black, white or brown
Jewellery / Make-Up
Pupils may wear small gold or silver studs but these must be removed for PE, games and swimming. The wearing of religious jewellery should be discussed with the Head Teacher. Nail varnish and make-up should not be worn in school.
Certain items of school uniform can be bought directly from the school. Please download the order form from the school website: School Uniform Order Form December 2016
Completed forms should be returned to Reception.